the rants and raves of an 'underemployed' actor as he adjusts back to 'real life' for a season...

Thursday, June 15, 2006

A DAY TO CELEBRATE!

FRIENDS! The wait has been long - but you have all handled it well. It hasn't been easy...but I commend you all on your patience and endurance. We have been tried - TWICE NOW - but in the end, we come out stronger. WHY? Because my camera, my little Canon PowerShot Elph SD300, has been returned to me. It's fixed and better than ever! And the REAL joy in it all is that Canon, once again, provided the service for FREE! You read that right, peeps. F-R-E-E!
As in NO CHARGE.


So get ready - I have the camera with me and am poised and ready to shoot at anything and everything. You tourists REALLY better watch out!


* * * * *
In a completely UNRELATED story...except it is something that ALSO makes me want to celebrate a little bit...I received an email from the Kennedy Center today regarding the 2nd year of tour. And in the course of email exhanges, I was provided a basic LIST of the states the tour will be making stops in!

TAKE A LOOK:
First Half: IA, MT, NM, AZ, CO, CA, UT, WY, ID, OR, WA
Second Half: TX, LA, OK, MO, OH, NE, IN, MI, KY, MS, IL, WI, NY, CT, NJ, PA
If your state is on the list, GET READY! Wonka is coming to town. Which towns, we don't know just yet. But he'll be SOMEWHERE near you!
* * * * *
And finally -

Have a good day!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am never coming to one of your shows ever again if you leave that HIDEOUS, albeit somewhat funny, photo of me up there! MATTHEW!

11:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean it.

11:38 AM

 
Blogger MAnderson said...

I actually really love the photo.
it delights me.

11:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad the camera is back. How did you get it repaired again for free?? Now maybe we will see some COTU pictures.
Mom Sizemore

12:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now now Katie...leave him alone...that picture is QUITE hilarious...and it is HIS blog...and you were the one who shamefully ripped your pants...so really who's to blame? :) HAHAHA I LOVE IT

7:04 AM

 
Blogger Janiqua Rapaj said...

As soon as you get your date for Southern Cal (LA/Thousand Oaks) let me know. I will BE THERE! I'm not sure who's more excited me or my mother! She just loves you!

7:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we have a COTU picture right here this very entry...

Sam

8:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to make a baby with that!

the Baker

12:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home