the rants and raves of an 'underemployed' actor as he adjusts back to 'real life' for a season...

Monday, June 05, 2006

Here's A Sad Story

BLOGGER HATES ME! You read that right. I have tried 3 times...THREE TIMES...today to post a very moving and gripping story about my weekend. It was thwarted on every attempt...and I'm beginning to think that the Smithsonian Institute has some controlling power over Blogger. I can't prove it - it's just a hunch.

So tonight, when I return home, I will attempt to tell my story again. It's an important story that NEEDS to be told - and I feel like I need to share the truth so the people can hear it.

AND - just so I don't leave you in the complete dark, I will leave you with a clue as to what this important story deals with. Tune in tomorrow so you can read the truth. Because the truth WILL set you free.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

it really ISN'T easy being green. whatever that means....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

10:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

1:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home