the rants and raves of an 'underemployed' actor as he adjusts back to 'real life' for a season...

Friday, May 26, 2006

Audience Reaction To Final Wonka Show...

Sorry that it took me so long to report this...but I was just made aware of it.

"CHARLIE! HE WON!" David screams...while the angry man behind him looks on.

David starts to sing along with, "I've got......"

"..a GOLDEN ticket...." he continues...

OK! So we seriously know that this is NOT David Hasselhoff in Wilkes-Barre at the final Wonka show. But for those of you that missed it, this is his EMOTIONAL reaction to Taylor Hicks winning American Idol 5. WHAT THE CRAP? I don't get it. Taylor didn't even cry. I'm just confused by it all. Entertained...but confused.

But here is something fun in post-show American Idol scribbles. The Toronto Star compiled a list of 'OBSERVATIONS' from the evenings show. Click HERE to read the list.

LUCKILY, I have time to 'research' these things at my busy new receptionist post. Especially the Friday before Memorial Day. Thanks for calling. Let me check. Please hold. I'll transfer you now. Yes, my voice is sultry. Have a nice weekend.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay i can comment now....i saw him that night on tv and was like What the...he was thinking back to his wonderful performance on broadway...oh wait that was the single worst performance in broadway history...oh how i wish he just stopped with Knight Rider...oh well

take care,
Chris

12:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

3:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

1:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home