the rants and raves of an 'underemployed' actor as he adjusts back to 'real life' for a season...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

How I Get Through The Day...

So I've been learning some valuable things, actually, as I have been playing the role of RECEPTIONIST for the past...5 work days. A lot of what I have learned has come from many different, random places like handbooks and co-workers...but MOST of it has come from one source of goodness and light. I like to think of it as the training video that made me the receptionist that I have become.
I hope, in some small part, that it enhances whatever role YOU play at your job, too.
Cheers!
ok go.
NG

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt,
I loved the video! I didn't realize the Men of Wonka had done a video!!! As I was watching, I could picture the four of you in the video.
Mom Sizemore

5:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was brilliant, simply brilliant.

6:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt,

That was unusually good!! They've worked it out and made choreographic magic. Did you choreograph that piece? It's good. LOL. Miss you!

9:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

9:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

3:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

10:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

1:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home