the rants and raves of an 'underemployed' actor as he adjusts back to 'real life' for a season...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My Busy Schedule

So as most of you know, I am busy doing some 'seasonal help' here at the WSB. (That means I'm still hard at work...hanging office decorations. You should SEE the Father's Day Decor they have here. It's quite the display.) It has been great being back in touch with friends, and spending time catching up with many of them.
Although the WSB keeps it's people pretty busy, by working hard for their money, there are times they encourage (and sometimes even plan for) its employees to play hard, too! And that was the situation last Friday...when the office shut down at 2pm and everyone headed over to the COMPANY PICNIC! (I use the term 'everyone' loosely here. By saying 'everyone', i mean 'everyone who didn't jump at the chance to be off at 2pm on a Friday and planned something else.' So....roughly 50% of actually everyone.) It was a beautiful afternoon, for the most part, and there was food and fun GALORE for 'everyone' that was in attendance.
The highlight of the picnic for me, though, was not the food NOR seeing everyone. I got to the park, and with my friends, Katie and John, made a beeline for the MOONBOUNCE! That's right people! The moonbounce called my name, and I answered. We spent a good 20 minutes bouncing to the moon, hence the name, and finally handed it over to the smaller children as they arrived. But not before Katie fell down the side of the moonbounce and got stuck between it's net walls and bouncey base, pulling the ceiling down with her, and having to ask for 'someone to help', as John and I looked on, laughing. Besides that, we made it out with the smallest amount of scolding from the Moonbounce Supervisor. (NO FLIPPING KATIE! Make a note of it!)
So as you can tell, my life OFF tour is keeping me very busy with important events and projects. Just bouncing around from one thing to another....



Thanks to BECKY SHELTON for having her camera on site! Top: Katie attempts the flip of the day, as she gets reprimanded by the MBS. John thinks twice about flipping. Middle: The landing while John looks on. How are the pants holding up, Katie? Hope nothing HAPPENED to them. Bottom: Matt...coming at you! Leslie watches on and John...um....bounces up....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA I love the second picture of Katie...her face is priceless

9:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to see the Father's Day decor! How are Hoops and Yoyo? Do they come to work with you each day? I am also waiting for a COTU sighting. Take care!
Mom Sizemore

12:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not happy with ANY OF THESE PHOTOS!

11:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home